A powerhouse collaboration between Wotofo and Rig Mod, the FLUX 200W Starter Kit presents a high-performance set-up with a powerful three-mode output device with instant firing speed to pair with the dynamic Flow Pro Sub-Ohm Tank. Creatively designed by Rig Mod (also known as Vaping AMP) combined with the manufacturing capability of Wotofo, the FLUX 200W Box Mod presents a fully streamline designed device with stealth firing bar and adjustment button. At the centerpiece of the device lies a 1.3″ Full-Color OLED Display, combined with a 7-Color LED Light-Up functionality for a futuristic impression. The internal chipset features maximum 200W of power, combined with ultra fast ramp up speed and three output modes – Standard, Powerful, and Powerful+. The included Flow Pro Sub-Ohm Tank is optimal for flavor of eJuice and airflow, equipped with 5mL maximum juice capacity, triple bottom airslots, and 0.18ohm Multihole Coils with mesh-like atomizer configurations. The Flow Pro Tank is also fully compatible with the glorified SMOK TFV8 Baby Coils with its wide range of coil options.
Wotofo Flow Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
Wotofo Flow Pro Replacement Coils
SMOK TFV8 Baby Replacement Coils
Wotofo FLUX 200W TC Box Mod Features:
- Wotofo & Rig Mod Collaboration
- Dimensions – 91.6mm by 50.8mm by 30.3mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-200W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.08ohm
- Three Firing Mode – Standard, Powerful, Powerful+
- Ultra-Fast Ramp Up Time – Instant Firing Speed
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- 1.3″ Intuitive OLED Full-Color Display
- 7-Color LED Light-Up Functionality
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- 10 Seconds Switch Timeout
- MicroUSB Port – 1.5A Max Charge
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Blue, Light Blue, Gunmetal, White, Gunmetal, Red, Green, Rainbow
Wotofo Flow Pro Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 4mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity – Bulb Glass
- Superior 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Sliding Top-Fill Design
- Triple Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Curved Widebore Drip Tip
- 0.18ohm Multihole Coil – rated for 40-80W
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- Silver-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 FLUX 200W Box Mod
- 1 Flow Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2 0.18ohm Multihole Coil
- 1 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
- Spare Parts
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com??s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com??s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.
There are no reviews yet.