Efest LUC V2 comes with two built-in charging slots that function independently.
The charger comes with various protections such as reverse polarity protection, over-current protection, short-circuit protection and zero voltage activation function.
Compatible batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, etc. To charge 15270 or 14250, spacers are required.
Efest LUC V2 Battery Charger Features:
- HD mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level.
- Each charging channel has independent display of charging status.
- Automatically adjusts discharge current to charge different size battery.
- 4 kinds of protection – over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- Automatically stops when fully changed.
- With DC wide voltage (12-24V) charging mode
- Input voltage: DC 12-24V
- Output voltage: 4.1 ??1%
- 500mA CC current: > 450mA
- 1000mAh CC current: > 950mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ?? 0.05V
- TC Current, 0.5-1A: ??60-120mA
- Auto recharging Threshold Value voltage: 3.9V ?? 0.15mA
- Activation Voltage ( battery voltage < 2V): 0.45 ??0.15mA
- Operation Temperature: 0-40??C
- Storage Temperature : -40 – +70??C
- Compatible batteries: 10440, 16340, 18350, 18500, 18650, 26650, etc.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery??s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery??s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery??s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state??s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com??s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates